Sports - personalities, professionals and business
Services to Sports - personalities, professionals and business
Expert knowledge that stands out from the crowd.
In our experience, many sporting clients find it difficult to spare the time to effectively manage their financial affairs. Their time and energy is often wholly devoted to their individual sports and businesses. We are able to assist in all areas of financial administration and advice to these clients, which can be particularly useful during times of high activity, or during foreign engagements.
Our sports team has a very clear objective - to stand out amongst a sea of grey advisers. An in-depth knowledge of these sectors means that our clients have absolute trust in our ability to handle their financial affairs.
You can rely on Brebners to take a proactive approach to your finances, leaving you free to do what you do best. We are always here to listen, and as your circumstances change, we provide the most appropriate advice in plain English. Wherever your work takes you, we have a trusted network of local advisers to take care of any international tax requirements.
Our services are very much tailored to the individual needs of our clients. In addition to the more obvious accounting, book-keeping, tax planning and compliance work they include:
- Personal financial management
- Collecting income and paying bills
- Managing bank accounts
- Providing regular financial reports
- Preparing and filing VAT returns.
Secretarial services, dealing with areas such as:
- Travel arrangements
- Property purchases and sales
- Reviewing financial aspects of contracts in conjunction with agents and lawyers.
- Structuring your affairs so that you can maximise the benefit available from sports or lottery grant funding.
- Working closely with your agent in the overall management of a your affairs.
- Taking care of your tax return, EIN or W8 BEN.
- Overseas sports clients visiting the UK
However short the contract, there are various UK tax issues that must be dealt with. We will ensure that you meet all requirements.
Whatever you need, we can be there for you - whenever you need us.
For more information and to arrange an initial consultation please contact: