Expert knowledge that stands out from the crowd
Brebners have been in the West End for many decades, and throughout that time we have been focused on advising clients in the entertainment industry. Our Soho office has a specialist Media Department, and whether you are looking to finance your first feature, grow an established business, or complete the deal of a lifetime, we can help you make the right choices for your circumstances.
Our clients include a wide range of film industry companies, from production and post-production houses to agents. We can support your business by providing not only regular management information, accounting, VAT and tax advice. Our team can work with you to help your ideas make it to the screen, including advice on:
- Application for the Enterprise Investment Scheme, and the new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme, to make funding your film or business tax efficient and thus more attractive
- Royalty and profit share audits, to make sure you are getting your fair share
- UK Film Tax Credit – structuring, application and Auditors/Accountants Reports
- Co-productions – structuring, application and Auditors/Accountants Reports
- Withholding tax – reducing amounts paid on overseas work
- Entertainment industry specific VAT and National Insurance regulations
Our media team has a very clear objective - to stand out amongst a sea of grey advisers. An in-depth knowledge of these sectors means that our clients have absolute trust in our ability to handle their financial affairs.
You can rely on Brebners to take a proactive approach to your finances, leaving you free to do what you do best. We are always here to listen, and as your circumstances change, we provide the most appropriate advice in plain English. Wherever your work takes you, we have a trusted network of local advisers to take care of any international tax requirements.
Whatever you need, we can be there for you - whenever you need us.
For more information please contact: